May holidays

Well....mummy and Gav Gav went away last week. They do leave me with a pet sitter but I spend a lot of time alone so I get very clingy. I was so happy when they came back home. I think I should get both mummy and GavGav, AND the pet sitter -  then I will always be spoilt! The pet sitter was very happy as I spoke to her this time - I don't usually I just sit and look pretty ha.

Anyway, some more pictures from the garden (the camera didn't work whilst mummy and Gav were away so there is no record for mummy of what came into the garden - I could tell her that there were 2x blue tits, 2x wagtails, a crow and a magpie or two, as well as possibly a hedgehog and the rat, oh and a blackbird, but she prefers to see it with her own eyes!).


First of all I thought I would share these Magpie shots with you - I love the effect of the shadow on the fence! Such stunning birds (if a little bit noisy at times).

 We managed to capture this in-flight fight between the male wagtail and blue tit. I just don't think the blue tit liked him getting so close to the nest as they do have babies in there, and usually these guys get along fine. The wagtails don't have chicks in the garden but both will pop in to get the mealworms when mummy puts them out.
 This cheeky crow was trying to get to the mealworms we think! It doesn't seem to show any interest in the nest at all luckily!
And here is Mr.Wagtail saying thanks for the mealworms :)





 The crow enjoyed his fat ball in several pieces before flying off with it...
...and then Doris noticed the new grass too!!




And then crow see Doris on the grass - and decides he is not in the mood to play today! Poor Dosy!!

Right mummy says it is my bedtime now as she has to go sort the inverts out! It is still light outside - how can I go to bed now?!?!

Night night everybirdy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops