More creepy crawlies

Well there are a few creepy crawlies of various types out there at the moment. So here I have some pictures to share again -

The first is this very funky looking bright orange spider. I do not have an ID for this one yet, but I think it is just a very pretty coloured garden spider. They seem to be trying to fatten up ready for the winter at the moment - mummy is always complaining that there are webs everywhere! I love the orange on this one - it is close to being as pretty as my yellow crest!


And there was also this guy - very long and thin. This one looks really creepy compared to the fat bodied orange one. This one was hiding under the nettle leaves so isn't making such a large web where mummy can walk through it hehe.

 Under the same nettles were also this little beetle - again no idea what it is, but it had little yellow triangles on the wingsheilds. They all want to be more like me :)




And then there were these little caterpillars too! These are moth caterpillars at this time of year and are very tiny! Still no idea what they are.


And finally some greenery from the garden - I get to eat this sometimes (when the guinea pig doesn't steal it first!)

Bed time now people!!

Screaches from Chucky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops