Leaves in Autumn

Oh, the leaves are really starting to get Autumnal now - even though the weather has just warmed up again! The nights are drawing in and the temperatures had started to feel a little more like Autumn, so mummy bought an indoor hutch for little old man piggy, so he doesn't have to struggle to keep warm over winter (he has lost around 100g in the last three months, so is looking quite thin).

However, tonight you would think it was the middle of summer if it hadn't got dark quite so quickly. And if it wasn't for the lovely leaves the are everywhere.

Now these leaves really rattle in the wind as they are mostly dried out now, hence the lovely golden colour (especially against the blue sky). I love listening to these leaves rustle in the wind...then again I love the rustle of normal leaves in the wind too!

I am not sure why mummy thought they looked better on the floor though! AND she wouldn't let me play with them - she said the seagulls might have something that I can catch. I can't see any seagulls, can you???!


And the final leaves I have to share with you are these intensly purple shades of the blueberry plants that my mummy has planted in the garden. I do love these deep rich colours. We didn't even know they were supposed to turn this colour come winter! I really hope they fruit next year though - as does Piggy, we both like our blueberries!

Right bedtime for little me now :D

Night, night from Chucky



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops