End of September

 Well September has been and gone, and my bedtime is coming earlier and earlier! It gets dark so quickly, and mummy is having to wake me up in a morning now, whereas a few weeks ago I was up way before her and playing with my toys! Also, my air purifier has gone and popped on us, so it is ever so quiet in the room at the moment. GavGav has ordered me a new one though.

So the last of the wildness for September - some plants still in bloom/just coming into flower:


 Mummy made a face out of conkers - I told her it was not a very obvious face - she should have used a leaf of some sort for the mouth - but she just doesn't listen!

 The colours of autumn - I love the reds against the green. I do like yellows too, as they match my crest - yellow is a very good colour!
 And finally the blueberry bushes have turned a bluey-purple colour now that the nights are closing in. They are absolutely stunning! They would look really lovely next to my white plumage (but mummy would be very upset if I took them hehe).
Well it is dark and my daylight lamp has now gone out so I guess it is bedtime. I will go and tell mummy now :). Don't forget to take the time to see what is still about in nature!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops