Fluffy and Creepy

Ooh it is a wet day here in South Wales today, even Doris is spending most of her time inside her hutch! However, the crows were still here this morning nibbling on the fat ball mummy put out for them last night (only two now, I think the babies are starting to find their own territories now).

In the last post we were talking about colours of animals, and specifically the Large White caterpillar. So, to follow on from that I wanted to share another caterpillar with you:
This is almost certanly a moth caterpillar and it was just crawling brazenly across the pavement - yup in the wet too. I guess it was going to try and find somewhere a little drier to go and pupate, but I have no idea what type of moth it will become! It was very fluffy indeed.

In fact it was so fluffy and creepy that poor Piper had to hide in a coconut! :D She is such a little cutie pie, but I will still bite her feet if she lands on my cage.

We still have hedgehogs visiting the garden - or at least we thik that is what made this shiny black creation for us! How exciting - I think mummy should buy a wildlife camera for the garden!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops