Under the sea

I am currently sitting in the kitchen with mummy! I don't often get to spend time alone with her - the little birds are usually around, and I only really come upstairs with GavGav, so I am having quite a fun time. I have been very naughty and had some macaroni cheese for my tea, but it is comfort food as GavGav is visiting his family in Norfolk.

Oooh he found some old pictures of me the other day:
 oooh I went to the beach and there was a big white birdie that hissed at me lol.

OK you guessed it - this is not actually me! See the eyes? This is a female cockatoo, and she lives at Tropical Birdland in Leicester. She is very pretty, and will go to almost anyone - you just can't get her to leave you again lol. Males like me have dark brown, almost black, irises. It is only the girls that are red (coz they are evil, me thinks).

Anyway, firstly I need to tell you that my friend the crow (you remember me mentioning him yes?) has been bringing his family to the garden. Him and his missus have 3 very noisy babies. You think I am noisy? Wait until you hear this lot at 7am clamouring for food right outside your bedroom window. Mummy hadn't even gotten me up at that point - and she wondered why I was already throwing my toys all over the place lol.

So mummy went away a couple of weeks ago and left me all alone at home. However I have found her pictures that she had taken. It seems that she went somewhere called Oceanarium in Bournemouth, and the things that live there all seem to really enjoy being in the water. Have a look!









Right now me and mummy need to get the little birds to go to bed (could be easier said than done!).

Bye bye for now, and great seeing you all.

Chuckster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops