Chaos!

Wow I thought my mummy had abandoned me today and run off in the sunshine. However, it turns out that she wasn't going to leave me in the house whilst she enjoyed the sun, but rather she was going to try to roast herself in a hot car due to traffic chaos outside! Gavgav didn't know where she was either - but did he come and play with me to calm me down?? Nope - he went in the shower instead.

GavGav has just started his 3 12 hours shifts for this week and he is currently on nights, so he sleep during the day. This does mean that I have to be quiet through the day - which can be quite difficult when I am trying to encourage the crow in his brilliant antics! My mummy had to buy a new feeder so that the little birdies could actually get some food as the crow kept throwing the lighter feeders onto the ground. However, I think this one is cool, and I am really enjoying watching the little baby Blue Tits feeding on it and chasing the spiders on Doris's run! (I haven't been able to get to mummy's camera to get a picture of the babies as yet - but I do have one of the feeder).

She has popped some suet balls in there - and I don't think she has realised yet, but the birds go mad for them. I watched two adults sqabbling over who got to have them earlier - the aerial acrobatics was really something!

We went out to see the ducks today when mummy went back to get her car (which she dumped on the pub car park due to the traffic :o ) and the babies are still very cute. I wasn't too impressed that mummy gave them attention instead of me. I am her baby after all - therefore I should get the attention!







Anyway - it is nearly me bedtime so I will have to go,

I will be back with more nature stories soon,

Chucky x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's finish up May

Moving into those April showers

Spider drops